Careers in Data Privacy and Security
Join the Society for Law, Science & Technology (SLST) and The Columbia Science & Technology Law Review (STLR) for a lunch panel on the growing data privacy and security legal practice.
Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Time: 12:10-1:10 PM
- Linda Nyberg, Associate, Simpson Thacher (IP Transactions)
- Randy Sabett, Partner, Cooley (Vice-Chair, Data Privacy and Protection Practice Group)
- Johanna Skrzypczyk, Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton (Member, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Group)
- Alex Southwell, Partner, Gibson Dunn (Co-Chair, Privacy, Cybersecurity and Consumer Protection Practice Group)
- Elisabeth Sperle, Associate, Weil Gotshal & Manges (Member, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy & Information Management Group)
- Alan Sutin, Greenberg Traurig (Chair, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice)
Non-pizza lunch will be served!