Careers in Media, Entertainment & Telecommunications Law
Join the Society for Law, Science & Technology (SLST) and The Columbia Science & Technology Law Review (STLR) for a lunch panel on working in the media, entertainment, and telecommunications sector.
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2016
Time: 12:10-1:10 PM
Firm Representatives include:
- Covington & Burling
- Paul Hastings
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Norton, Rose & Fulbright
Non-pizza lunch will be served.
Careers in Data Privacy and Security
Join the Society for Law, Science & Technology (SLST) and The Columbia Science & Technology Law Review (STLR) for a lunch panel on the growing data privacy and security legal practice.
Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Time: 12:10-1:10 PM
- Linda Nyberg, Associate, Simpson Thacher (IP Transactions)
- Randy Sabett, Partner, Cooley (Vice-Chair, Data Privacy and Protection Practice Group)
- Johanna Skrzypczyk, Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton (Member, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Group)
- Alex Southwell, Partner, Gibson Dunn (Co-Chair, Privacy, Cybersecurity and Consumer Protection Practice Group)
- Elisabeth Sperle, Associate, Weil Gotshal & Manges (Member, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy & Information Management Group)
- Alan Sutin, Greenberg Traurig (Chair, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice)
Non-pizza lunch will be served!
Coast to Coast
Presented by Wilson Sonsini, The Columbia Science & Technology Law Review (STLR), The Society for Law Science & Technology (SLST), and The Columbia Law & Entrepreneurship Society (CLES).
Please join partners from Wilson Sonsini for an overview on venture capital and startup work, and a discussion on the differences and similarities between the East Coast and West Coast clients in these industries.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about these industries and on the differences between working on the East Coast and West Coast!
– Adam Dinow, Partner, Wilson Sonsini (New York, NY)
– Rachel Proffitt, Partner, Wilson Sonsini (San Francisco, CA)
Who: Wilson Sonsini, STLR, SLST & CLES
What: Coast to Coast (discussion on East Coast and West Coast venture capital & startups)
When: Thursday, April 7 @ 12:10 PM
Where: JG 107
Dig Inn will be served.