Hello 1Ls, LLMs, and Transfers!
Do you have an interest in Science, Technology and Law? Are you looking to learn more about the opportunities in this field by networking with other students, Intellectual Property firms, and tech companies? Then stop by at the table for Society of Law, Science, and Technology to meet some of our board members, pick up a warm cookie, and join today!
SLST, the only organization of its kind at the law school, offers students the opportunity to interact with IP professors, firms, and companies on a more intimate level.
Membership is only $10 and will enable you to:
- Be paired up with a 2L/3L SLST mentor for academic and career advice.
- Attend small group lunches hosted by Professors Wu, Hemphill, and Pozen.
- Network with science and tech focused students at the Business and Engineering Schools.
- Attend recruiting events with IP firms in the spring.
- Network with GCs from Silicon Alley firms (including Foursquare and Spotify).
- Network with IP practitioners from the top IP markets (Bay Area, Boston, San Diego, DC).
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Hope to see you today!