LAW SCHOOL SEEKS RESEARCH ASSISTANT FOR LGBTQ INITIATIVE
Dr. Nathaniel Frank, who runs Columbia Law School’s “What We Know Project,” is seeking a law/graduate student (or undergrad with strong research skills) for 5-10 hours of research assistance on an LGBTQ health. The position is unpaid but with the possibility of future compensation. School credit could potentially be awarded for internships, independent study, etc.
View the project at www.whatweknow.info.
See more about Nathaniel at www.NathanielFrank.com.
Ideal skills include:
* Familiarity with, and interest in, LGBTQ issues and public policy research
* Strong research skills using online databases, Google, phone queries, etc.
* Understanding of a range of research citation formats (or ability to learn quickly)
* Good time management and follow-through
* Ability to read and digest quickly
* Attention to detail
Primary tasks include:
* Conducting article searches, aggregating abstracts, writing research briefs and some administrative work
Please send cover letter and CV to Nathaniel at email@example.com.