Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Climate Law Blog
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- KOLEINU: CLS for Israel
- News You Can Use
- African Law Students Association
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Columbia APALSA
- Columbia Law Squash Club
- Workers' Rights Student Coalition
- Columbia Law School Black Law Students Association
- Fac-Staff News Blog
- 2013 Columbia APALSA Second Annual Conference
- Society for Chinese Law @ Columbia Law School
- Society for Law, Science and Technology