Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Legal Research 101
- Nietzsche 13/13
- Climate Law Blog
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Columbia Antitrust Law and Economics Association
- Center on Global Legal Transformation
- Foucault 13/13
- The Public Defender Students of Columbia Law School
- The Common Law
- Columbia NALSA
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Columbia OutLaws
- Texas Society
- The Future of Integration in Europe and Beyond