Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Center on Global Legal Transformation
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Climate Law Blog
- Lawyering in the Digital Age
- CLS LaLSA
- Fac-Staff News Blog
- News You Can Use
- Foucault 13/13
- Columbia NALSA
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Law and Liberty
- The Public Defender Students of Columbia Law School
- Columbia APALSA Conference 2016