Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Nietzsche 13/13
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Center on Global Legal Transformation
- Columbia NALSA
- The Public Defender Students of Columbia Law School
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Legal Research 101
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- The Common Law
- Climate Law Blog
- Lawyering in the Digital Age
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Texas Society
- Columbia Antitrust Law and Economics Association
- Columbia APALSA Conference 2017