Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Columbia APALSA
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- CLS LaLSA
- Climate Law Blog
- News You Can Use
- Fac-Staff News Blog
- Columbia APALSA Conference 2015
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- African Law Students Association
- Columbia Nalsa
- Religious Exemptions
- Columbia Antitrust Law and Economics Association
- Columbia Law School Democrats