Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Religious Exemptions
- News You Can Use
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Columbia APALSA Conference 2014
- Climate Law Blog
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Fac-Staff News Blog
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- Columbia Antitrust Law and Economics Association
- CLS LaLSA
- African Law Students Association
- Columbia APALSA
- Columbia Law School Democrats
- KOLEINU: CLS for Israel