Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- CLS LaLSA
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Columbia Antitrust Law and Economics Association
- Climate Law Blog
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Religious Exemptions
- African Law Students Association
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- Columbia APALSA
- News You Can Use
- Fac-Staff News Blog
- Columbia Law School Democrats
- KOLEINU: CLS for Israel
- Columbia Outlaws