Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- Climate Law Blog
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Columbia APALSA Conference 2014
- Columbia International Arbitration Association
- African Law Students Association
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Columbia Outlaws
- Columbia Entrepreneurship and Law Society
- News You Can Use
- Fac-Staff News Blog
- Columbia APALSA
- Harlem Tutorial Project
- S. International Economic Migration