Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Nietzsche 13/13
- Texas Society
- Legal Research 101
- Climate Law Blog
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- Society for Law, Science and Technology (SLST)
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- The Common Law
- Columbia NALSA
- Columbia Antitrust Law and Economics Association
- Lawyering in the Digital Age
- The Public Defender Students of Columbia Law School
- Center on Global Legal Transformation
- Columbia APALSA Conference 2017