Great for administrative departments: 2 sidebars for plenty of widgets, typography and imagery matching CLS official materials and a simple color scheme.
Welcome to CLS Blogs
We are excited to bring you:
Blogs@Columbia Law School!
Our blogging platform allows you to quickly and easily write and maintain your own blog, post comments on the other Law School blogs and more! Starting today, the Law School's blogging service is available to faculty, student organizations and administrative departments that serve students. To request your blog, click here to get started.
Recently Updated Blogs
- Queer and Trans People of Color at CLS
- Columbia OutLaws
- Nietzsche 13/13
- Gender & Sexuality Law Blog
- Legal Research 101
- Climate Law Blog
- The Public Defender Students of Columbia Law School
- The Common Law
- Clerkships @ CLS
- Columbia NALSA
- Texas Society
- Public Rights Private Conscience Project
- Center on Global Legal Transformation
- The Future of Integration in Europe and Beyond
- News You Can Use